Twitter – Dell 5500 Laptop Sweepstakes Rules
MAX WRAPUP DELL LAPTOP GIVEAWAY TWITTER CONTEST
THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR PLAY ONLY IN THE UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY ENTERING, ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Max WrapUp Dell Laptop Giveaway Twitter Contest (“Contest”) is open only to individuals who are legal U.S. residents of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and are 18 years of age (19 in AL or NE) or older at the time of entry. The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Max WrapUp, Razrtek, or Adaconda. (“Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Contest (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Contest).
2. CONTEST PERIOD: Contest begins at 6:00:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on October 06, 2016 and ends at 12:59:59 a.m. CT on November 19, 2016 (“Contest Period”). The Contest Period is separated per day, 1 daily entry periods (each a “Day”). A “Day” is defined as each twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. CT and ending at the following 11:59:59 p.m. CT. Twitter’s message board, as shown thereon, is the official clock for this Contest.
3. TO ENTER: During the Contest Period, Contestant will retweet and follow the Sponsor (MaxWrapUp). inviting participants to retweet any tweet from the Max WrapUp Twitter Page. via a tweet to @MaxWrapUp handle (a “Tweet” or the “Entry”). Your Tweet must include the “#MaxModernMan” hashtag or “#MaxMensLifestyle” hashtag to be valid. Each Tweet must contain at least thirty (30) characters and no more than one hundred and forty (140) characters in length and must be in English. Limit one (1) Tweet/Entry per Day per person/Twitter account. Valid Tweets must be received no later than 11:59:59 a.m. CT each Day of the Contest Period to be eligible for that Day’s Judging Entry. To sign up for a free Twitter account, follow the onscreen instructions to register for a free Twitter account at http://twitter.com. We strongly discourage the use of multiple accounts. To become a MaxWrapUp follower on Twitter, visit http://www.twitter.com/MaxWrapUp (“Website”). Incomplete, illegible, false, deceptive or garbled Entries are not eligible.
Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the Twitter account from which the Entry is submitted at the time of entry. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Twitter account associated with the winning Entry and/or an eligible entrant. Participants may not register/enter with multiple email addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to register/enter under multiple identities. Any participant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses under multiple identities will be disqualified and forfeits any prize won, in Sponsor’s discretion.
4. TWEET GUIDELINES: Tweets must contain the hashtag #MaxModernMan or #MaxMensLifestyle to be valid. Tweets must be original; may not have won previous awards; may not have been previously published; may not be obscene or indecent; cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, profane or pornographic, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any political agenda or message; cannot be offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products or services, or other people, products or companies; cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; may not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity; may not in any other way violate any applicable federal, state or local laws or regulations or the Twitter.com Terms of Service; may not contain any reference to any third party trademarks, names or third party logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind (except MaxWrapUp), without permission, or any copyrighted components; and cannot contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, email addresses or street addresses. Tweets not in compliance with the Tweet Guidelines may be disqualified.
BY SUBMITTING A TWEET, ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER TWEET MAY BE POSTED ON SPONSOR’S WEBSITE, IN SPONSOR’S DISCRETION. Submission of a Tweet grants Sponsor and its agents the right to publish, use, adapt, edit and/or modify such Tweet in any way, in any and all media, without limitation, and without consideration to the entrant.
TWEETS POSTED TO THE WEBSITE ARE NOT EDITED BY SPONSOR AND ARE THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OF SPONSOR IN ANY MANNER. Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants.
By submitting a Tweet, you agree that your Tweet is gratuitous and made without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligation, that Sponsor is free to disclose or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the Tweet on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your Tweet, Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
5. PRIZE DETAILS: Grand Prize (1): 1 Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Model# 5555 Silver Series (i5555-2843SLV). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $599.99 (Dell link https://goo.gl/7BLKzi). Winner must accept prize as stated by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties resulting from entrant’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Contest or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Contest. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or the Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Contest: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web Site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Contest, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Contest, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Website. Use of Web Site is at user’s own risk. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer equipment resulting from participation in the Contest. All Entries become the sole property of the Sponsor, and will not be acknowledged or returned.
7. WINNER NOTINFICATION: Potential winner will be notified by Twitter message or email on or about December 1, 2016. Winner may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, Publicity Release prior to delivery of prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any change in entrant’s Twitter account information, mailing address, email, and/or telephone number. If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, if winner cannot be verified, or if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Contest, entrants release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant’s participation in the Contest. By accepting a prize, recipient (a) agrees that the Sponsor and Promotion Parties, participating retailers, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Contest; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of prize and (b) grants (and agrees to confirm grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements and biographical information, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including the Internet without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not liable in the event that any portion of the Contest is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winner is solely responsible for any taxes on the prize, and will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize, if applicable. No cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No transfer of prize is permitted. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, modify or terminate the Contest. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will determine the winner from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to cancellation. This Contest is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the state of Missouri, and all claims must be resolved in the federal or state courts located in Saint Louis City or Saint Louis County, Missouri.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE WEBSITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winner, go to www.MaxWrapUp.com or www.twitter.com/MaxWrapUp.
11. SPONSOR: Razrtek Inc Saint. Louis, MO.
© 2016 Razrtek Inc.